Regarding KtoBlzCheck GSoC project

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:36:48 GMT 2020

Dear Sir,
Thank you for answering the questions. I have some more.
For the API part, should I use the KMyMoney implementation suggested by you(
https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/tree/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic?h=4.8)
as a reference?
Secondly, for adding support for additional countries, should these come
under iban or should I create separate files and classes for each country?

Thanks,
Prasun