Week 2 & 3 commits

ralf.habacker at freenet.de ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Jul 4 23:54:21 BST 2020

                       Hi Prasun,

you do not have any problem because you probably have a bankdata file installed in /usr/share/ktoblzcheck, which was taken instead.

Without that file the error happens because in check_bankData_lookup() the instance of AccountNumberCheck class is not created with the bankdata filename provided  as it is with check_testkontos().

It is important to use the bankdata file provided with the --file command line switch as the installed one may be outdated.
I suggest to add a filename parameter to

int check_bankData_lookup(const std::string &filename, unsigned long tries = 5)
{
   AccountNumberCheck checker(filename);
}

Regards