Interested in contributing to KtoBlzCheck as a part of GSOC '21

Bhumit Attarde bhumitattarde1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:11:40 GMT 2020

Hey guys,

I'm a second year engineering student hoping to contribute to KtoBlzCheck
as a part of GSOC 21.

I've been coding for the past 4 years and C++ is my primary language. I
know some Python too. I've mostly worked on finance/fintech/algo trading
related applications. I feel like knowing C++ and prior experience with
finance related applications makes me a good candidate for consideration.

I've gone through GSOC manual, KDE wiki and this year's ideas page. I saw
that KtoBlzCheck is listed but there aren't any ideas. Is KtoBlzCheck
participating in GSOC 21? Right now, my plan is to go through source code
and then start fixing small bugs (junior jobs). Do you guys have any
suggestions about how I should proceed?

I would like to contribute to the library even if the community isn't
participating in GSOC because it genuinely interests me.

Thank you! :)

-Bhumit Attarde