Phase 2 commits

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:14:28 BST 2020

Hi Thomas,

Why did you rename Switzerland to Swiss? I don't see a necessity to do so in
> the first place. After all, it is still Netherlands and not Dutch. The
> country's
> name is Switzerland and they are swiss people. It's like India and Indian.

It was a misunderstanding on my part, I think. I saw this
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-finance-apps/2020-July/000919.html
and didn't realise that this correction was intended for the email and
thought it was for the actual database. I will change it back 🤦‍♂️.

Thanks.
Prasun