The Randa Meetings 2017

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Sep 2 09:55:41 UTC 2017

Dear KMyMoney/KDE enthusiasts,

it's this time of the year again and a bunch of KDE community members from all
over the world is preparing to make their way into the nice village of Randa
high up in the Swiss Alps. After 2016, KMyMoney will be present with a small
team of active developers to improve the application again during one week of
intensive work.

This years main focus - or motto if you wish - of the Randa Meetings is

                      Make KDE more accessible

which might cover specific user groups such as disabled or handicapped persons
as well as supporting platforms. The focus for KMyMoney will be on improving
the keyboard usage, usage consistency and support for other platforms than
Linux, e.g. MS-Windows.

Please read https://dot.kde.org/2017/09/02/randa-roundup-part-i for some more
information about the event.

But to make Randa Meetings possible, we also need your help. Please donate to
our funding campaign so we can make KDE more accessible for everyone. Every
little donation counts to reach the goal and be able to pay the bills and if
you can spare some funds we really appreciate that.

Visit https://www.kde.org/fundraisers/randameetings2017/ for more information.

I would love to see some names from the KMyMoney community on the donators
page. Thank you already in advance.

Regards

Thomas

--

Thomas Baumgart

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
"I'd like to buy Windows." "Are you crazy?" "Is this part of the licence
agreement?" "Not really, but it might ease the usage ..."