[Kde-finance-apps] Alkimia has moved to git

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Nov 10 07:55:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Thursday 10 November 2011 03:20:30 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello all,
> Alkimia has moved to git.
>
> The new URLs are:
>   Fetch URL: git://anongit.kde.org/alkimia
>   Push  URL: git at git.kde.org:alkimia

Hmm, that only contains libalkimia, but not all the other stuff out of
playground.

My SVN sandbox shows (ok, libalkimia is a bit tricky here):

  alkdbus    astyle-alkimia.sh  libalkimia      payment
  alkquotes  docs

but my git one only shows:

  CMakeLists.txt  libalkimia

Do we keep the playground stuff still in SVN?

Thomas Baumgart

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we
used when we created them. - Albert Einstein