[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Fwd: Season of KDE status check

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu May 26 11:06:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Thursday 26 May 2011 07:25:09 samir wrote:

> I have checked the documentation of Android[0]. The library provides a UUID
> class exposing the randomUUID() function. This function is supposed to
> generate universally unique ids. I hope this will work. Let me know if
> there's any catch to it.

Looks like the randomUUID() function is good enough. No need to port anything.
I mentioned the C lib only as a reference for the functionality, but I see you
understand what I meant.

Thomas Baumgart

To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
Scott Granneman, Security Focus