[Kde-finance-apps] Re: alkimia-backend run

puneet goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:13:04 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Guillaume DE BURE <
guillaume.debure at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 27 juin 2011 19:51, "puneet goyal" <puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> > I also tried building it using cmake on the terminal in which i folowed
> the following steps:
> > cd alkquotes
> > mkdir build
> > cd build
> > cmake ..
>
> You may want to try to specify the install location :
> cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
>
> (Or something else than /usr, depending on your distribution. I seem to
> remember that ubuntu uses /usr/local)
>
> > make
> > make install
> > run the backend
> > The same error came of loadplugins
>
> Also, do not forget to run kbuildsycoca4 after installing plugins, or KDE
> will not see them

I repeated the steps as listed by you but still the same errors are coming:
 SymbolManager: Couldn't find plugin directory
KeyPluginsManager: Couldn't find plugin directory

I have pasted the terminal window ouput with the steps followed on the link
http://pastebin.com/03s7xXDE

and the steps followed were as follows

   1. cd build
   2. cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr