[Kde-finance-apps] Re: alkimia-backend run

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jun 26 18:05:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Saturday 25 June 2011 13:07:08 puneet goyal wrote:

> Hello,
> I tried to run the alkimia backend but after building it using
> QT-creator it gave me a dialog box to choose an executable file.
> So i choose an executable file that was placed with the path
> qtcreator-build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdC/a.out
> But then it gave me an output as
>
> Starting
> /home/puneet/puneet/office/alkimia/qtcreator-build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdC/
> a.out...
> /home/puneet/puneet/office/alkimia/qtcreator-build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdC/
> a.out exited with code 234
>
> Please let me know if i had chosen the wrong executable or if there
> was something wrong with the procedure

I've not build any of those yet, but looking at CMakeLists.txt shows me the
following line:

KDE4_ADD_EXECUTABLE( quotebackend ${backend_SRCs} ${backend_MOC_SRCs} )

which contains the name of the executable to be 'quotebackend'.

Thomas Baumgart

Hexdump should be compulsory at kindergarten! -- Jos van den Oever
Found on http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3569