[Kde-finance-apps] Re: payment detection usecase

puneet goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:46:43 CEST 2011

Hello Sir,
I made a few changes in the ER Diagram
which can be seen on the payment detection usecase page: with the link
http://community.kde.org/Alkimia/Usecases/payment
and the image is on a page with the link
http://community.kde.org/File:ER_DIG_Payment_Detection.png

Some of the major changes are listed as follows:

   1. account details which were first shown as attribute, related them to
   the USER entity.
   Although we can even remove the relation as we can easily access the
   details of the user account from the invoice which was issued by that user.
   2. Payee which was also an attribute of the payment is changed to an
   entity so that its account details can be handled properly.
   3. Type of the invoice is made as the derived attribute of the unique
   identifier.

I also thought of including the " in transit" amount, but couldnt figure it
out if i should make it an attribute of the user or the individual payments
which will add up to the "in transit" amount

Please let me know if any of the changes was not good and need to be changed
again or if any improvement could be done

Regards,
Puneet