[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Development environment

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Jun 12 21:04:30 CEST 2011

If you have been able to build the libAlkimia classes, and open the
project in Qt Creator, then you're ok with the development environment
for now.

I'd say you should keep working on the ER diagram, with the
suggestions made by Thomas and Marcelo.

The invoice entity, in particular, needs a lot more properties.

Also, you could take a look at the ER sent by Guillaume, and identify
those entities that would suit most the payment side of the use case
(that's an actual ER of the Skrooge application, and we're probably
going to use it as a base for all this).

Regards,
Alvaro