[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Development environment

samir sam1487 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:09:39 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am downloading the latest release of OpenSUSE. I was working in Kubuntu
11.04 till now, due to a little unstability I thought I would rather switch.
I have already installed the development packages mentioned in this mail,
except for the SVN checkout. I will do that freshly now and let you know
when I have finally setup the development environment.

In the mean time, I will be documenting every step I take in OpenSUSE to
setup the environment. I will check with Puneet's writeup and contribute if
necessary.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM, puneet goyal <puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com>wrote:

> pls let me know what other things are need to be done
> and where the documentations need to be done
> thank you
> Regards,
> Puneet Goyal

samir