[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Skrooge data model

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Fri Jun 10 12:17:10 CEST 2011

Hello Guillaume,
sorry for the delay to answer. See my comments below.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Guillaume DE BURE
<guillaume.debure at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As promised, here is attached the skrooge data model. The .mwb file can be opened using MySQL Workbench, available in many distro repositories. For those who prefer to Keep It Simple, I also attached it as a plain png file.
>
> I don't know how to move forward from here, do you want to analyse it and see what could be relevant for Alkimia ? If it looks like a good basis for you, I can store it on svn or git, so that we can iterate it. Of course, I am open to any other suggestion :)

I see many entities that are relevant to Alkimia, and of course many
that aren't. I think we could agree on what's the minimum set needed
for import/export, push that to git and start from there.

Also, we need to agree on how we can extend the model to include the
required entities for
Payment detection.

> I'll be in #skrooge if someone wants to talk about it a more interactive way. By the way, how about creating a #kde-finances channel for these discussions, or for our users ?

That could be good, since we're starting to make some progress now.