[Kde-finance-apps] Re: payment detection

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Jun 8 02:11:15 CEST 2011

You have to consider the case when an invoice is paid with multiple
payments. That means there should be an intermediate entity, because
you can have an n:n relationship.

Also, the invoice seems to lack data. The payer (including name and
perhaps other data like id or company tax id, as issued in some
countries), expected payment date, expected number of payments

Also, should there be some logic within Alkimia to suggest the
invoice-payment matching, or would that be within each client? I think
this should be common logic and it should be in Alkimia.

You could start setting up your development environment, which it will
take you some time, given this is your first in Qt. What distro are
you running?

Regards,
Alvaro

PS. Please always write to the mailing list, as Klaas is also helping
on this, and others have more knowledge in most areas than me.