[Kde-finance-apps] Re: payment detection

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Jun 5 13:36:05 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 3:20 AM, puneet goyal <puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello sir,
> i was having a problem
> wil the user have to update in every finance manager he/she uses, or
> any one of them? and the rest gets updated themselves if the user
> validates it any one of the finance manager?

As far as I can say, the user should choose to update manually from
each finance manager.

Keep in mind that the payment originates in the finance manager. The
invoice manager is the one that stores the document that explain the
payment, and should be informed when the payment is made.

Others may disagree with me. Please always send the messages to the
list. You may have more timely answers from the rest, as I'm in the
furthest timezone from you.

Regards,
Alvaro