[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Errors while running tests

puneet goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:04:01 CEST 2011

but Alkinvoice is just the name of the library generated, does it have any
connection with the alkInvoice class ?
because i have added the library using ADD_LIBRARY(Alkinvoice alkinvoice)
and linked it using TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( Alkinvoice ), keeping the same
name in both cases " Alkinvoice ".
and also i tried it changing the name to AlkInvoice , but still its giving
the same error