[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Alkimia-payment

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon Jul 4 20:03:54 CEST 2011

Hello Puneet,
sorry for the delay, I'm just back from a very long flight delayed
through LatAm because the ashes from a volcano closed down my airport.

You should apply for a SVN account.

On the request, inform that you a SoK student for KDE Finance Apps,
and include me and Klaas Freitag as reference.

You can get the SVN request procedure in techbase.kde.org

Then, you can create a folder playground/office/alkimia/payment and
commit your code there.

Regards,
Alvaro