[Kde-finance-apps] Skrooge moving to git soon, using this list for reviewboard ?

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:05:49 CET 2011

Hi guys,

I am starting to work on moving skrooge from svn to git. It seems that moving implies using reviewboard for patches (http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Send_Patches#Reviewboard). And reviewboard needs a mail address for sending notifications.

Since we do not have a specific skrooge mailing list, I was wondering if we could use this one for this purpose ? We have not received a lot of patches until now, and I don't expect this to change dramatically in the near future, so hopefully it will not have a large impact on the traffic here.

Does anyone objects ? If it is OK, I'll send the request soon...

Thanks :)

Guillaume