[Kde-finance-apps] Maintainer for Alkimia

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:39:46 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 8 septembre 2010 15:20:08, Alvaro Soliverez a écrit :
> Hello all,
> as you know we are short on hands for Alkimia.
> I think we should post a blog looking for a maintainer for Alkimia. We
> have code in playground that could be put into shape for a first
> prototype, but someone has to get into it and do the work.
> Of course, if someone on the list is willing to take over it, you are
> more than welcome. You will have the support from all of us.
>
> Do you agree?
Agreed !

We haven't been very active on alkimia from the skrooge side, but I've been watching some exchanges on the mailing list. I really hope someone steps up on this topic, I really that Alkimia has a great potential. I don't have the knowledge to take on such a task, but if I can be useful I will help :)

Guillaume