[Kde-finance-apps] SoK coding time

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Thu May 27 05:00:06 CEST 2010

Hello Santosh, Mukesh, Brian,
The coding time for SoK has officially begun.
Since you were late additions to the program, we'll allow an
additional time for drafting the schedule. Also, I know that Santosh
and Mukesh have exams these weeks.
Over the next 2 weeks, I'd like you to draft a schedule of the
activities you are going to be doing until end-August. That will allow
us to work more efficiently and jump in when we notice a delay.
Please, add a page under the corresponding use cases in the Alkimia
techbase page with a draft of the schedule, and let your mentors know
so we can review it and help you with it.

Regards,
Alvaro