[Kde-finance-apps] First appearance of Alkimia in the KDE SVN repository

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Thu May 27 00:47:59 CEST 2010

On Wednesday, May 26, 2010 01:51:52 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi all,
[...]
> Thanks for the *. This really was a bug. It's now fixed in SVN.  I really
> should start working on testcases ;)

Unless there is a reason not to do it, I would recommend the Qt unit test
library. I plan to port the KMM unit tests to that post-1.0, to remove the
CPPUnit dependency for developers

It will also allows simulation of events in test drivers, so any UI/D-bus
events could also be tested, as needed.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas