[Kde-finance-apps] First appearance of Alkimia in the KDE SVN repository

Brian Cappello briancappello at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:27:20 CEST 2010

> here are two files which I used to run some preliminary tests. Still have
> workout a proper suite of unit test cases plus its integration into the
> package. Will do so as time permits.
>
> Drop the two files into the same directory you have checked-out the alkimia
> files. Make sure to name your build directory for alkimia 'build' right
> underneath the source directory and simply run

Sweet, thanks Thomas - very helpful, that answered my question :) One thing
I did however notice, just a little heads up that you're probably already
aware of, is that the variable D appears to get initialized to 5 8/16, but
the result is 17/2 as opposed to 11/2. E as well, it appears to get
initialized to -8/32 but the result is the absolute value? Are those just
temporary bugs or maybe I'm not understanding something with that particular
constructor's purpose?