[Kde-finance-apps] Brainstorming requirements for an Alkimia Quotes Backend: Feedback/Reality-Check Needed Please :)

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:48:48 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Brian Cappello <briancappello at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It is normally better to have more work than schedule. It often makes for
>> amazing results, and if the work does not get finished, it makes planning
>> for
>> release n+1 easy :-).
>
> I like this philosophy very much :D
>
> I just "finished" putting together a Wiki page that's a lot more
> readable/sensible than the above email, excess dreams included :)
> For now, it lives at:
> http://techbase.kde.org/User:Bpeller#

I'd only add to this "release early - release often" which does not
equal to "release crap", but "get something working fast, and then
build on it" :)

In this particular case, I'd concentrate on getting the prices right,
and any other data you can get "for free", and then you can build on
it.

Regards,
Alvaro