[Kde-finance-apps] Announcing: KNameNeeded

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu May 20 21:37:33 CEST 2010

Hi Brian,

on Thursday 20 May 2010 Brian Cappello wrote:

[...]

> [Programming is,
> IMO, much better than EE! And, maybe some day *way* off in my distant
> (probably crazy) dreams, I'll even be able to get some form of profitable
> systematic trading working...

Did I ever mention that I have a master degree in EE and ever since been
working in CS? You see, it's not that unusual to start out with some *real*
hardware.

I bet though, that you will come across situations in sw projects when you
search for bugs that are not really obvious and hard to duplicate, that you
wish you have a hardware project where you just pull out some measurement
equipment and you're done. At the same time, if you're working on a hw
project, you wish to have a sw project where you just pull out the debugger
and fix the sw in a snap.

Good to see you around here with some new spirit and enthusiasm.

Thomas Baumgart

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist,
the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is
twice as big as it needs to be.