[Kde-finance-apps] help on a new application

Brian Cappello briancappello at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:49:44 CEST 2010

These two pages should be enough to get started with this particular
approach:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KIO_Slaves/Using_KIO_Slaves_in_your_Program
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Saving_and_loading
Feel free to hit me up at briancappello [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like.
:)
Brian