[Kde-finance-apps] Fwd: Application for participation in Season of KDE 2010

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun May 9 02:40:53 CEST 2010

Hello all,
we have a student who is interested in getting into Summer Of KDE.
I'm talking to him to get a working base for Alkimia (ie, a DBus
service that can receive, store and send financial transaction
information, with an Akonadi or SQL backend).
He will be subscribing to the list soon, and I already sent him some
pointers to documentation that will be helpful for this.
Is someone else interested on co-mentoring him? So that we have more
points of view for this.

Regards,
Alvaro