[Kde-finance-apps] Introducing Koo

Miguel Chavez Gamboa miguel at lemonpos.org
Sun Mar 21 18:37:08 CET 2010

Hi Albert, and welcome to the group.

Its good to see that the finance applications in kde are more than I thought
before.

I think is going to be a good talk and planning on the first spring sprint
on Frankfurt.
There is much to talk about, like common widgets for the applications...
I wish I would be there...

:)
--
Miguel Chavez Gamboa