[Kde-finance-apps] 0.9.2 Released

Miguel Chavez Gamboa miguel at lemonpos.org
Tue Mar 16 03:04:47 CET 2010

Thanks Alvaro.

In fact im going slowly. I am negotiating a paid project and learning
python/django.
I am also writing the web page content for the project, because i would like
to start attracting more people interested in colaborate with the project...
I need more time to continue learning and experimenting.

If anyone is interested in viewing the preliminary content for the project
web, its hosted here:

http://pos.clicko.com.mx/