[Kde-finance-apps] [KDE-finance-apps] [User Information] interoperability with Kontact/KTimeTracker

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:13:17 CET 2010

Hello Kevin,
KMyMoney does have double-entry and the ability to use files or DBs
over the network and download QIFs file. The files can be encrypted
with GPG and it can export to .csv files or html.
I don't know what you mean by multiple accounts. If you mean multiple
users, with different roles, it doesn't provide that.
It does not have billing.

Kraft does billing, but there is, at the moment, no integration
between KMyMoney and Kraft. There is going to be, in a future, but it
is not even in a planning stage.

The link with Akonadi will be done soon. There was a proof-of-concept somewhere.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Regards,
Alvaro

PS. Please CC the list as other people may have valuable input for
your situation.