[Kde-finance-apps] Approval from KDE e.V. Board

Arnaud Dupuis a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Mon Mar 1 07:16:22 CET 2010

Le dimanche 28 février 2010 01:32:11, Alvaro Soliverez a écrit :

> I'm flying Lufthansa to go, and TAM for the return flight. :D
>
> Great news. I booked my flight on Friday, because I was running out of
> option. It was almost U$S100 over what I had stated in the wiki. So, I
> took a leap of faith and booked the flight. :p
> I'll be arriving early, on Thursday 22nd at 15pm. It was either that,
> or leaving home at the same time, but spending the extra time on a
> chair of some US airport.
>
> BTW, I've been talking to Claudia about some requirements for my
> travel, and she is super.
>
> Thomas, please tell us anything we need for the meeting.
>
> Also, everyone please start preparing a brief introduction about your
> applications and your development workflow and architecture. That will
> be useful to know where it makes more sense to integrate our work.
> And, to be honest, I don't know squat about how you work and then
> internals of your applications, so we better get up-to-speed fast.
>
> Remember to add in the wiki the subjects you would like to talk about.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

That's very good news ! I'm off to book my flight too.

About the presentation you asked us to make Alvaro, I think it's a great idea and I was doing it anyway. Mainly because I made a release for Association Subscribers Manager few days ago and it was the last under this name. Next release my software will be renamed to "Kurabu" ("club" pronounced when written in Japanese) and we are talking with Helio about the best way to integrate it into KDE4. So since it will represent a huge code change, it is the good moment to get rid of all crappy code wich is filling my software and to do so I have to make a clear model of how Association Subscribers Manager works (this name is definetly too long ^^).

--
Arnaud Dupuis
http://www.infinityperl.org