[Kde-finance-apps] KDE Finance Sprint report

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 22:10:20 CEST 2010

Dear Dot editors,

Please find attached an article proposal written by the KDE Finance Group, relating our adventures in Frankfurt between April 23rd and 25th. We would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to publish it on the Dot. Of course, please feel free to review it and make any correction you find necessary.

The KDE Finance Group will be happy to provide you with any additional information you might need !

Cheers !

For the KDE Finance Group:
Guillaume DE BURE