[Kde-finance-apps] 1st Revision -Alkimia dbus Service

Mukesh Gupta mukesh.gupta2011 at ece.dce.edu
Wed Jun 23 19:58:34 CEST 2010

Hello Thomas,Alvaro,Fernando and all,
I have made the changes to my first commit as per the reviews.
https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/alkimia/alkdbus/AlkRec<goog_1583234049>
ord

The changes made are as follows:

1)The database connection is now established in the constructor itself  and
disconnected in destructor .Before it was created at each function call.
2)Binding variables are used in place of normal sql queries. SqlTableModel
is also replaced with the QSqlQuery with binding variables.
3)All function calls are made using call by reference.Earlier it was call by
value.Const correctness also implemented.
4)Enumerated data types are used for status and transaction variables.
5)Getter and Setter functions are used for private members.
6)Database connection object db is made static .
7)Code indented using astyle and kmymoney guidelines
8)Documentation prepared using Doxygen.
9)Licence provided in all the files.
10)Database name made dynamic for the class methods.

Thomas,Alvaro, Fernando please check if  i missed out something ?
Please point out anything you feel is worth changing.

Alvaro , sorry i made so many changes all at once.I got your mail after i
had already made these changes. Will keep that in mind next time.

Regards,
Mukesh