[Kde-finance-apps] Stock Quotes: Status Update

santosh kumar santosh.k66 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:09:17 CEST 2010

Hey Brian

   seems like you have done a lot of work .Dude,today would be a great day
,I 'll try to build your code and see wat you are upto .Please clarify the
following queries:

Is your backend running on a central server or on a client's local machine ?

   I  want to make provision in my gui to allow the user to track not only
indiviual stocks but categories (like metals ,BFSI,FMCG)etc. Do you plan to
put additional fields in your database or will you like to suggest some
alternatives.

loooking up to you
Santosh