[Kde-finance-apps] Are you going to Akademy?

a.dupuis at infinityperl.org a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Tue Jul 6 15:20:56 CEST 2010

 Le mar 06/07/10 14:52, "Alvaro Soliverez" asoliverez at kde.org a écrit:

> Akademy is almost over, so as Klaas said, we'll have to get back next
> year. Don't worry about it. We know what's like to have a baby and how
> your world is all of a sudden upside-down.

Yeah... I initially though it was because I changed job and moved and have a baby at the same time, but the more I get accustomed to my new job, the more is done to our flat, I slowly realize that... I still don't have a single second free... My brain wich use to be logical, keeps telling me that their is a small disturbance in the Force that is litteraly eating my time :-)

> In fact, I've been through that same situation a year ago, and I can
> attest that you have to leave everything else on the side for a while.
> And it's worth it!

I hope so ! (but yesterday he made his first real smile and I tend to believe you ^^).

> Hey, perhaps next year we can get 2 slots to make up! :D

We will work to make it possible ;-)

Anyway we are now parents lvl 2 and I can honnestly think of keeping up with the list and actively help the work... As soon as I keep up wih the mails...

--
 Arnaud Dupuis
 http://www.infinityperl.org