[Kde-finance-apps] Are you going to Akademy?

a.dupuis at infinityperl.org a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Tue Jul 6 14:51:48 CEST 2010

 Le mar 06/07/10 09:44, "Klaas Freitag" freitag at kde.org a écrit:
> Don't bother, the talk would have been on last sunday, so it's too
> late.
> We have to pick next years opportunity.

Aaah dammit ! My wife said "ok go ! Open Source is important, you'll have to show all this stuff to our baby soon" (I love my wife).
If the board can make an exception considering how young is our group, I can go without problem (well... actually I have to check what the e.v reimburse but that should be small matter compared to the rest).

Sorry to have been late mates, after our baby birth we moved from our old flat and my internet access was restored only 2 days ago.

--
 Arnaud Dupuis
 http://www.infinityperl.org