[Kde-finance-apps] Skrooge 0.6.0 in String freeze, release on February 6th

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:57:15 CET 2010

2010/1/31 Thomas Richard <thomas.richard at proan.be>:
> Hey
>
> The url is:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear
>
> And not as in your original email:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragearuptodate

Ah, I see... though I don't have this issue reading my original mail
in gmail's web interface (kmail broken here on KDE 4.3.95 in my
distro). So maybe it's depending on you mail client, the phrase was
supposed to be

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear up to date
(and in case your client merges them again, up to date is separated
from the URL ;)

Anyway, thanks for looking into it, I hope not too many people will be
affected by this.

--
Skrooge, a personal finances manager powered by KDE SC 4.x
http://skrooge.org