[Kde-finance-apps] Skrooge 0.6.0 in String freeze, release on February 6th

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 20:31:43 CET 2010

On Saturday 30 January 2010 04:39:45 am Guillaume DE BURE wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean... do you mean no schedule is up to date,
> or do you mean skrooge is not up to date in there ? If the latter,
> then the skrooge line (third row from the end) is up to date, as far
> as I'm concerned.
>
> 2010/1/30 Jay Woods <woodsjay at cox.net>:
> > On Friday 29 January 2010 02:30:01 pm Guillaume DE BURE wrote:
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> Skrooge 0.6.0 is planned for release on February 0.6.0. It is
> >> currently in String Freeze
> >> (http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear up to date). We
> >> welcome everyone who would like to test it to submit bug reports
> >> at http://bugs.kde.org.

For me the page currently has (using a cut and paste):

KDE TechBase is a Wiki - You can help! Please contribute! Questions?
Please ask development related questions in the KDE Community Forum.
Schedules/Extragearuptodate
< Schedules

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page
title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page.