[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 29 09:14:15 CET 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010 08:58:07 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> >> For Kraft it would be
> >> - Klaas Freitag (Nuremberg, Germany)
> >> - Thomas Richard (Belgium) (@Thomas: i assume ;-)
> >>
> >> Please add names here for the other teams!
> >
> > For KMyMoney that would be (planned)
> > - Thomas Baumgart (Frankfurt, Germany)
> > - Alvaro (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
> > - Fernando Vilas (Texas, USA)
>
> I, Cristian Oneţ (Timişoara, Romania) was also on the list for
> KMyMoney. But than again, maybe we would be too many :). As far as the
> date I could only make in on the 14th-16th May interval because on the
> 1st of May I have to be at the wedding of a very good friend.

Sorry for not having added you to the list. I was not aware that you wanted to
join us. Each of the KMyMoney members has expertise in different areas, so
it's not that there are too many of a single team.

Thomas Baumgart

Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and UNIX.
I don't think that this is a coincidence. (anonymous)