[Kde-finance-apps] Hi

mvillarino mvillarino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:22:34 CET 2010

good afternoon,

I'm Marce Villarino, the lucky father of two newly born babies that
forced me to take a rest from my duties as galician language
translation coordinator for KDE and Debian, and as treasurer of the
non-profit association named "Proxecto Trasno".
As a professional I'm not related with software.

I can help with things related to the functionalities required by a
small association, just ask for help and wait a couple days.

@Miguel Chavez Gamboa:«
«Sorry, was not subscribed till now so I can not just reply your
presentation e-mail.
Regarding invoicing and taxes related features, You can get
information about this at
http://www.facturae.es/es-ES/Aspectos/Paginas/Index.aspx (spanish)
and particularly at:
http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Normativas/Ficheros_Asociados_a_Las_Normativas/IVA/REAL_DECRETO/RD_1496-2003_actualizado_2007.pdf
(ok, just query google for RD 1496/2003)
»