[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Arnaud Dupuis a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Thu Jan 28 09:23:37 CET 2010

Le mercredi 27 janvier 2010 23:29:23, Klaas Freitag a écrit :
> > Now, we should collect who is coming. Every application team will know
> > who is the best people to come.
> For Kraft it would be
> - Klaas Freitag (Nuremberg, Germany)
> - Thomas Richard (Belgium) (@Thomas: i assume ;-)
>
> Please add names here for the other teams!

This bring to me the following question: who may attend the Spring meeting ? Only teams that have a project register as KDE apps or all teams participating in this list ?
For my case, I'll be the one comming if the meeting is open to non KDE-only applications (note that I would love that Association Subscribers Manager was part of KDE extragears ^^), Frankfurt being not to far from Paris I could even come at my own costs (because I wonder about eV paying fees of non KDE-registered projects teams). Other contributors of Association Subscribers Manager are translators and documentation writers.
For the date, my wife being pregnant and the baby's compilation being scheduled to finish on the 28th of may, I'd prefer friday, april 30th -> sunday, may 2nd just in case compilation take less time than expected.

Best regards

--
Arnaud Dupuis
http://www.infinityperl.org