[Kde-finance-apps] Intro

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Wed Jan 27 23:39:07 CET 2010

I haven't introduced myself yet, so here we go:

I am Klaas Freitag, I started the Kraft project a few years ago after I
wrote and maintained the scan application Kooka for KDE 2 and 3.x. I am
a software professional living in Nuremberg, Germany with wife and two kids.
I am in free software since fifteen years.

In my dayjob I work for Novell/SUSE in the so called openSUSE Boosters
Team which exists to help communities to better interact with the
openSUSE project. My Kraft activity however is mostly driven by my
private 'sparetime' interest, so do not expect to much of my openSUSE
hat here ;-)

I had the honor to be on the board of directors of the KDE e.V. from
2007 to 2009, that is why still have good relation to the people on
the e.V. board.

regards,

Klaas