[Kde-finance-apps] Intro

John Layt john at layt.net
Sat Jan 23 00:48:15 CET 2010

Newly subscribed, so I'll add my intro as well...

I don't code on any of the financial apps, but if you need anything doing in
kdelibs around Currency Codes, Calendar Systems, Date Formatting, or
Localization in general, or in kdepimlibs around Holidays, them I'm your guy
:-)

Oh, and I have over 10 years industry experience in retail banking both on the
IT and business sides, in particular lending, deposits, and leasing in New
Zealand and Australia.  So I have some handy real-world knowledge knocking
around in my head if you need it.

Cheers!

John.