[Kde-finance-apps] Blogging about sprint

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Sat Feb 20 13:38:40 CET 2010

Hi,

Am Freitag 19 Februar 2010 10:42:25 schrieb Alvaro Soliverez:
> I'm going to blog about it, but I was waiting for the approval of KDE ev.
I wouldn't wait because that can take a while and I doubt that there will
arise problems with the sponsoring.
Furthermore the more often and the more people are blogging the better imo.

> BTW, we need a logo for the meeting. Like those banners that say "I'm
> going to..."
Oh yes, that would be cool. Generally, an icon for the KDE Finance Apps Group
would be nice. Has anybody a wire to the KDE designers?

have fun,

Klaas