[Kde-finance-apps] introducing of Roman

Rem Norton remnorton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:16:00 CET 2010

> Hello all,
> I've invited Roman to the group. He is a developer of Electronic
> Business Assistant.
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Electronic+Business+Assistant?content=109646
>
> I'll let Roman introduce himself.

Hello all,
I Rudenko Roman, 32 years old, married, live in Russia. I'm developer of
Electronic Business Assistant application and i'm very glad to join your
group. I've experience for developing accounting, warehouse, CRM and ERP
systems.
The basic idea of Electronic Business Assistant consists in creating
universal crossplatform and crossdatabase framework for business
applications. At the moment I write the user's guide for Electronic
Business Assistant.
In the near future I plan to add support of PostgreSQL and MySQL, also
realize  plug-ins for functioning of the service centre of household
electronics.

Regards,
Roman.