[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Arnaud Dupuis a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Wed Feb 10 07:11:41 CET 2010

Le mardi 9 février 2010 14:14:50, Alvaro Soliverez a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 4:51 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:58 AM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is there a possibility to reach an mid-point, like May 7-9th?
> >> We may get better accomodations there, not having a marathon at the
> >> same time in town.
> > Since nobody rejected this interval I would like to propose May 7-9th again.
> >
> I think Arnaud would object to this, since he is expecting a delivery
> for end of May, and it's that rare kind that might come early. :P

Indeed, I would prefer a bit before... Because as Alvaro said, 7-9th are in the "might be here" zone.
You know what it is : the system load's average is around 5 or 6 and suddenly it falls to 0.5 and all your compile jobs are finishing way before they should... I'd prefer to be here to monitor this system ;-)

--
Arnaud Dupuis
http://www.infinityperl.org