[Kde-finance-apps] Akademy 2010

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Feb 9 20:50:02 CET 2010

Hi,

on Monday 08 February 2010 Klaas Freitag wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> the call for papers for Akademy 2010 is out:
> http://dot.kde.org/2010/02/01/akademy-2010-our-world-clearly-call-papers
>
> As a long time attendee I can only recommend to go to Akademy, this year
> it will be in Tampere, Finnland, from july 3rd to 10th.

I made it in 2008 and did not make it in 2009. This year, the family holiday
starts on july 2nd so I won't be able to make it.

> Our group should probably submit a talk about the KDE finance
> group and its ideas and targets or similar as it is interesting for all
> of the community. . Has somebody already thought about that? Is
> somebody interested to drive that?

This is an interesting idea. I bet, the talk must be subscribed before we
meet, so we need to manage this here on the list. Any suggestions are welcome.
I can certainly deliver some input, but am currently not in a position to take
care of the driver.

Thomas Baumgart