[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 8 16:44:09 CET 2010

On Monday 08 February 2010 15:30:03 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> Could you all make it if we had the meeting on April 23rd-25th?
> Otherwise, we just leave it for April 30th - May 2nd and we start
> booking flights and hostel.

Would be OK for me.

> > Thomas, do you think it will be hard to get accomodations in Frankfurt
> > for May 1st? Can you phone one of the hostel and ask whether they are
> > expecting a full house that weekend?

What is your preference at this point? The hotel around the corner of our
office runs at 59 EUR a night. There's another one at 49 a night which is a
20 minutes walk from the office. One could always call a cab though. Would
that be an acceptable rate for everyone or should I look for cheaper ones?

Thomas Baumgart

'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan