[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:03:48 CET 2010

Le Dimanche 07 Février 2010 21:41:45, Alvaro Soliverez a écrit :
> I would really like to have someone from Skrooge come to the meeting.
> You are, after all, the one finance application in extragear at this
> point.
OK, You can count me in, just got formal acceptance from my wife =D
Can't wait to meet you there, guys ;)

Do we book in the same hotel / Bed & Breakfeast / whatever suits your needs ?

I'll start looking for flights. Is there anyone else flying from Toulouse ?

--
Skrooge, a personal finances manager powered by KDE 4.x
http://skrooge.org