[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Arnaud Dupuis a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Mon Feb 1 08:46:56 CET 2010

Le lundi 1 février 2010 02:58:45, Alvaro Soliverez a écrit :

> Hello all,
> I see that some can attend on May 1st and some on May 14th.
> Is there a possibility to reach an mid-point, like May 7-9th?
> We may get better accomodations there, not having a marathon at the
> same time in town.

Should be fine by me too !

> About non-KDE "registered" applications, I don't think that's a
> problem. Klaas, can you confirm this?

That would be great ! Moreover after sending my mail I though about something : even if particular apps are not "KDE-registered", the KDE Finance project itself is a KDE project so there was no point in my question anyway.

Best regards

--
Arnaud Dupuis
http://www.infinityperl.org