[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:58:45 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 5:14 AM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

>> > For KMyMoney that would be (planned)
>> > - Thomas Baumgart (Frankfurt, Germany)
>> > - Alvaro (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
>> > - Fernando Vilas (Texas, USA)
>>
>> I, Cristian Oneţ (Timişoara, Romania) was also on the list for
>> KMyMoney. But than again, maybe we would be too many :). As far as the
>> date I could only make in on the 14th-16th May interval because on the
>> 1st of May I have to be at the wedding of a very good friend.
>
> Sorry for not having added you to the list. I was not aware that you wanted to
> join us. Each of the KMyMoney members has expertise in different areas, so
> it's not that there are too many of a single team.

Hello all,
I see that some can attend on May 1st and some on May 14th.
Is there a possibility to reach an mid-point, like May 7-9th?
We may get better accomodations there, not having a marathon at the
same time in town.

To me, either date is the same, and it would be great if we all could
make it there.

About non-KDE "registered" applications, I don't think that's a
problem. Klaas, can you confirm this?

Regards,
Alvaro